Fellow Liberty Lakes residents, winter is coming. No, not THAT winter…at least I hope we won’t be dealing with any White Walkers. With the colder temperatures creeping in, especially at night, now would be a good time to take care of some winter preparations…
- Disconnect outside garden hoses…these will freeze, and it won’t be pretty.
- Bring any cold-sensitive plans indoors.
- Cover or bring any grills or patio furniture indoors that you don’t want exposed to the snow (yes, it’s coming).
- Change smoke/carbon monoxide detector batteries.
- Furnace cleaning/change furnace filter.
- Cover air-conditioning unit.